250 Hour Foundational Yoga Teacher Training
Date: October 12 – November 5, 2019
Become a 200-hour Graduate & a Registered Yoga Teacher with the Caribe Yoga Academy!
The Caribe Yoga Academy offers the unique opportunity to complete your 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in an immersive, one-of-a-kind experience in the beautiful jungle of Puerto Viejo.
Program cost includes three incredibly delicious and healthy meals per day and lodging in our jungle cabinas. Start your journey!
Important Course Information
This course has two half days off and two full days off through your 24-day experience. If you will require more time to explore the area please book additional days to stay in Puerto Viejo. There is not a lot of free time built into our intensive schedule for sightseeing.
Courses start at 3 p.m. (check-in) on the first scheduled date of the program. All trainings end at 11 a.m. (check-out) on the last scheduled date of the program.
What You’ll Learn
Our unique program goes above and the Yoga Alliance standards to provide you a truly in-depth transformational experience. Dive deep into:
- Yoga History
- Energy Anatomy
- Teaching Methodology
- Spritual Practices
- And more!
6:00 to 8:00 a.m. : Morning Sadhana
8:00 a.m. : Silent Breakfast
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. : History, Philosophy, Teaching Methodology, Anatomy etc.
11:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. : History, Philosophy, Teaching Methodology, Anatomy etc.
12:45 p.m. : Lunch
12:45 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. : Afternoon break, study and leisure
4:15 p.m. to 6:15p.m. : Teaching Practice and Techniques, Alignment, Sequencing, Sadhana etc.
6:15 p.m. : Dinner
7:15 to 8:45 p.m. : Evening Practice, Meditation, play shop, Review Session or film
This course has two half days off and two full days off through your 24 day experience. If you will require more time to explore the area please book additional days to stay in Puerto Viejo. There is not a lot of free time built into our intensive schedule for sightseeing.
- 23 nights accommodation
- 3 vegetarian meals per day at OM at Cashew Hill
- Daily yoga classes
- A waterfall excursion with transportation included
- Professional manual and workbook
- Expert mentorship and faculty guidance
- On-going support post-graduation
What’s Not Included
We’ve found that allowing our students to plan certain things like travel and other activities helps each person to find the balance between fun and study. Below is what’s NOT included in your booking.
- Flight in and out of Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO)
- Any meals not taken at the Cashew Hill Jungle Lodge
- Any additional activities not listed above
- Travelers insurance
Swimming Pool (outdoor)
Organic Farm to Table Cuisine
Vegan Scratch Kitchen
WiFi in Reception
Dedicated Yoga Platform
Onsite Garden & Forest Overlook
In-room Kitchen, Dinette and Bathroom
Book Now to Reserve Your Spot!
Join hundreds of Yoga students who have received their certification or completed additional training at Caribe Yoga Academy!
Here’s how to book:
- Complete your Basic Registration at the form below.
- After registration, you’ll receive a thank you and a link to complete a deposit.
- Pay a $750 deposit to reserve your spot (deposits count toward the full program cost).
- You’ll receive an email confirming your reservation within 24 hours.
- Pay the remainder of $2,245 in Course Fees at least 21 days before the event.
Ready to get started! Reserve your spot today! (Here’s a quick note on why you should book directly with Caribe Yoga Academy)
Important Info: Cancellation Policy and Why You Should Book Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy
Questions? Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you soon as we can!
Avani and the incredible team at OM at Cashew Hill create an unforgettable journey of self discovery and empowerment, that happens to also prepare you to be a kick ass 200 RYT. I had no idea how much growth and self discovery I would experience on this training, and the family I would gain. It is so much more than an education in becoming a teacher, the OM team instills the values of being compassionate, aware, and present as a teacher and human being, and I am honored to say I received my training in such a grounded, special place. I would recommend it 10X over to anyone looking to do their training here.
This training was been above and beyond what I would have ever imagined. There’s so much love in Cashew Hill. There are wonderful angels protecting this place. [Avani] embodies the definition of a mother helping others connect to their higher self and unveil layers of conditioning to re-connect and rise together!
This YTT somehow transformed me. During the YTT, I have experienced and received so much love from everyone around the world... I felt genuine kindness and positivity from everyone everywhere. In addition, I had chances to release. I've never felt stronger emotionally. I was not really a spiritual person but this YTT has opened my views to things I was constantly in denial of. I am glad I participated. It has offered me more than what I came for and a chance to see my life differently.
I just finished my YTT and can’t stop thinking about all the beautiful experiences I had thanks to Avani and all the OM team for being so special to us. I will do all my studies in Caribbean Yoga Academy! I don’t know what I miss the most if it's you guys, the beautiful place or the food.
I can't imagine having done my 200 YTT with anyone else...my intuition told me to come here! This is a top notch program...I am proud to be a Caribe Yoga Academy alum!
Thank you ALL so much for the time, effort, love and passion you put into the program. I have learned more than I ever imagined and have grown and transformed as a person. I am both grounded in myself and inspired to grow outwards and spread light to others. This program has changed my life in all the best ways!
My experience at Caribe Yoga Academy exceeded my expectations. I not only received a plethora of yoga knowledge, but I also learned more about myself and feel completely transformed. Thank you to Avani and all of the staff that went above and beyond. I am forever grateful!
- All reservations for 300-Hour Level Courses require a deposit of $600 USD.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- If you chose to cancel your reservation/booking, we are unable to process refunds for any reason.
- The remainder of the cost of the course you have chosen is due 21 days before the course start date.
- In the unusual occasion where we are unable to host the course or Caribe Yoga Academy makes the decision to cancel your course, your deposit and any other course fees paid to Caribe Yoga Academy will be refunded to you in a timely manner.
Why You Should Book Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy
We’re a boutique Yoga Academy and many of our students come from international locations around the world. We don’t use a fancy booking system, and though you may have seen us on some of the popular booking sites (BookYogaRetreats and RetreatNetwork) we prefer instead that you book with us directly.
Why we use our own reservation system:
- Reservation systems are costly and take a lot of time to maintain (we prefer to focus on providing the very best, authentic and tranquil learning environment for our students)
- Booking Sites take a large fee from our customers AND our academy (sometimes as much as 30% goes to the site… and not to our school).
Booking Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy means that:
- Your deposit goes immediately to your benefit (instead of fees for an outside booking site)
- You’re helping Caribe Yoga Academy support our amazing staff and continue to improve the OM at Cashew Hill facilities
- You’re benefiting the local Puerto Viejo economy (we do our best to buy local and stay local… it’s how our community thrives!)
What to Expect When You Book:
We use good, old-fashioned PayPal and our website forms to take reservations and class deposits.
We know this may be a little different than booking a hotel or vacation… but completing your training at Caribe Yoga Academy isn’t just a normal experience. Help support our team, our family and the local economy in Puerto Viejo!
If you have any questions, you can always email us directly and we’ll be happy to address any concerns!