Slow Motion: A Yin Yoga, MyoFascial Release & Functional Anatomy YTT (75 Hours)
Date: November 6 – 13, 2019
Join us in the gorgeous South Caribbean for a journey inward to Yoga’s quiet practice of Yin Yoga. There will be adequate time for practice, observation, theory and analysis of Yin shapes. In addition, explore important variations in physical anatomy and work with sequencing for quiet styles of asana. You will also dive into the study of subtle aspects of anatomy and the soft art of assisting your students in stillness. Surrender, stretch, open and turn inward with us in a luscious tropical setting.
Important Course Information
This training is one module of the advanced level certification through the Caribe Yoga Academy. This is a 75 hour module of the advanced level certification through the Caribe Yoga Academy. The student must complete two other elective modules and the required module to finish their advanced level training.
What You’ll Learn
- Fundamentals of Yin Yoga
- MyoFascial Release Techniques
- Anatomical Variations
- Sequencing for Yin Yoga
- Functional Anatomy
- Anatomy of Muscles and Fascia
- Yin & Yang Tissues
- Physiology of Tissues
- Meridian Theory
- Chakra Theory
- Assisting the Quiet Practices
- And more!
6:15 to 8:15 a.m. : Morning Sadhana
8:15 a.m. : Breakfast
9:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. : History, Philosophy, Teaching Methodology, Anatomy etc.
1:15 p.m. : Lunch
1:15p.m. to 4:30p.m. : Afternoon break, study and leisure
4:30 p.m. to 6:30p.m. : Teaching Practice and Techniques, Alignment, Sequencing etc.
6:30 p.m. : Dinner
7:15 to 9:00 p.m. : Evening Practice, play shop or film
- 7 nights accommodation
- 3 vegetarian meals per day at OM at Cashew Hill
- Daily yoga classes
- Professional manual and workbook
- Expert mentorship and faculty guidance
- On-going support post-graduation
What’s Not Included
We’ve found that allowing our students to plan certain things like travel and other activities helps each person to find the balance between fun and study. Below is what’s NOT included in your booking.
- Flight in and out of Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO)
- Any meals not taken at the Cashew Hill Jungle Lodge
- Any additional activities not listed above
- Travelers insurance
Swimming Pool (outdoor)
Organic Farm to Table Cuisine
Vegan Scratch Kitchen
WiFi in Reception
Dedicated Yoga Platform
Onsite Garden & Forest Overlook
In-room Kitchen, Dinette and Bathroom
Book Now to Reserve Your Spot!
Join hundreds of Yoga students who have received their certification or completed additional training at Caribe Yoga Academy!
Here’s how to book:
- Complete your Basic Registration at the form below.
- After registration, you’ll receive a thank you and a link to complete a deposit.
- Pay a $600 deposit to reserve your spot (deposits count toward the full program cost).
- You’ll receive an email confirming your reservation within 24 hours.
- Pay the remainder of the Course Fees at least 21 days before the event.
Ready to get started! Reserve your spot today! (Here’s a quick note on why you should book directly with Caribe Yoga Academy)
Important Info: Cancellation Policy and Why You Should Book Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy
Questions? Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you soon as we can!
There is no place like this. I went to do my yoga teacher training But Avani and the crew gave so so so much more than just a yoga training. You will have to come and experience it by yourself! The daily meals speak for itself. I'm def coming back to do further studies for my 300hr. There is no place I’d rather be.
I am really grateful for what you helped bring out in me. Please continue facilitating the beautiful process of bring people’s best selves out!
The Yoga Teacher Training with the Caribe Yoga Academy made me feel like the very best of myself.
Caribe Yoga Academy sets the standard for what a yoga teacher training should be. The information is varied and deep. The instructors are passionate and truly invested in transferring that to their students. The setting is second to none. I cannot imagine taking my YTT anywhere else. I feel I have received enough knowledge, practice and empowerment to take my yoga out into the world with confidence.
"I am thankful for this experience! I learned far more than I thought I would. The staff and environment are top quality and full of LOVE!"
- All reservations for 300-Hour Level Courses require a deposit of $600 USD.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- If you chose to cancel your reservation/booking, we are unable to process refunds for any reason.
- The remainder of the cost of the course you have chosen is due 21 days before the course start date.
- In the unusual occasion where we are unable to host the course or Caribe Yoga Academy makes the decision to cancel your course, your deposit and any other course fees paid to Caribe Yoga Academy will be refunded to you in a timely manner.
Why You Should Book Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy
We’re a boutique Yoga Academy and many of our students come from international locations around the world. We don’t use a fancy booking system, and though you may have seen us on some of the popular booking sites (BookYogaRetreats and RetreatNetwork) we prefer instead that you book with us directly.
Why we use our own reservation system:
- Reservation systems are costly and take a lot of time to maintain (we prefer to focus on providing the very best, authentic and tranquil learning environment for our students)
- Booking Sites take a large fee from our customers AND our academy (sometimes as much as 30% goes to the site… and not to our school).
Booking Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy means that:
- Your deposit goes immediately to your benefit (instead of fees for an outside booking site)
- You’re helping Caribe Yoga Academy support our amazing staff and continue to improve the OM at Cashew Hill facilities
- You’re benefiting the local Puerto Viejo economy (we do our best to buy local and stay local… it’s how our community thrives!)
What to Expect When You Book:
We use good, old-fashioned PayPal and our website forms to take reservations and class deposits.
We know this may be a little different than booking a hotel or vacation… but completing your training at Caribe Yoga Academy isn’t just a normal experience. Help support our team, our family and the local economy in Puerto Viejo!
If you have any questions, you can always email us directly and we’ll be happy to address any concerns!